Monday, March 11, 2019

Review - Come Back Home Again by Jessica Prince

by
Jessica Prince


I love this series SO MUCH - and we're only two books in!
I fell in love with book 1, Out of My League, right away.
Very thankful to the friend who suggested it to me!!  
They know me well.  ; )  



Hayes & Tempie's story is another EXCELLENT installment in what has fast become one of my new favorite series! This is a second chance tale of healing and forgiveness, and I love love love the characters & pacing! We get all the Alpha goodness we could hope for, a touch of sweetness, some fabulous steamy times, a sassy and mature heroine, and ACTION! 

I fell in love with the first book, Out of My League, and was happy to see that the characters are just as well-woven in this book. Thumbs up & looking forward to the next couple's HEA!! : )

 Have you read these yet?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!!  

TTFN!

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment