Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Happy Release Day - Beauty and the Badge by Ella Fox

Y'all!  
This is SUCH a great read!!!
It's got humor & heat, wit, great characters, a really fun storyline & even some suspense!
Highly recommend this one!  


My Review:
I LOVE this story!!! Tyler & Ashley have an instant connection, but then get slightly derailed. The reason was well written & made sense, didn't give me the SOB-vibe, and didn't last forever. This is a fun & STEAMY read, full of supporting characters I'm looking forward to reading more about as the series continues. There's also a bit of suspense, just enough to add a dash of drama, and I highly enjoyed the pacing & hoyw everything played out. Big smiles!!! : )

Let me know if you pick it up & what you think!
I don't have an Amazon link (this is what happens when I'm all efficient & write my post early so y'all don't have to wait til I get home from work!  LOL) but you can get there from the Goodreads page!

TTFN!
: ) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment