Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Boyfriend Material by Ilsa Madden Mills

 Happy New Release to Ilsa Madden Mills!!

This was a very emotional & deep story, with lots of teary moments for me. There were also quite a few LOL moments for me, and swoony moments. I feel like it's a well-rounded story! 



My Review:

First of all, there is a trigger warning at the beginning of this book. Heed it. It gets intense.

It is definitely WORTH the intensity, and if you can, I highly recommend pushing thru any wariness of that warning to give this a chance. Eric & Julia both have some heavy things going on in life. Julia goes all in with her heart, even tho it keeps getting stabbed. Eric has shut off a lot of his emotions while trying to push thru what he thinks he HAS to do. His only joy is hockey - and pretending to fight with his pet ferret. (He says Lucifer isn't his, but...)

Oh, and the revolving puck...! Trust me, that whole thing is hilarious every time!!!

As noted, Eric & Julia's story is intense, and I just want to hug them! It's also a beautiful story about healing and forgiveness and trust. I enjoyed it!! And the extended epilogue is fantastic!

😍😍😍

Links:

Amazon (KU!) 

Have you read this one? Or others by this author? 

I'd love to hear your thoughts! 


TTFN!

: ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment