Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Cute But Psycho by Lani Lynn Vale

 Happy Release Day to the wonderful Lani Lynn Vale! 

Are you ready for more Gator Bait MC? 

I love how Etienne wastes NO time when he gets out of prison.

Just his whole vibe from the very beginning is very intriguing!

I love his name, and Matilda's, too, btw. ; ) 


My Review:

I adore Etienne & Matilda! Once they get together, they have a fun & sweet relationship. I love her quirks & his devotion. I love their banter & the way he anticipates her needs & meets them. There is also definitely some 🔥🔥🔥 going on. LOL

There were a couple head-scratching moments that had me a little confused, but overall I enjoyed the story, and these two are one of my favorite LLV couples! Individually & together, the made me smile & I would absolutely hang out with them in life. 

Also, I really love the friendships all around between the guys, and Di & Matilda. 


😍😍😍

Links:


LLV books just make me happy, and I'm happy she keeps giving us these stories! 

Have you read this series yet? 

Let me know what you think! 

TTFN!

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment