Monday, June 12, 2023

Favorite Mistake by Jessica Prince

 


Happy New Release to Jessica Prince!
This is one of my favorite covers from this series, too. 
It's playful & sweet & gorgeous! 

And inside is one of my favorite stories of the series. 

My Review:

Holton & Lyric are adorable!! And also 🔥🔥🔥🔥! Like, they get super spicy! Holt is fierce in the bedroom & Lyric matches him, which is exactly what they both need in a partner. They have some things to work through, of course, and Holt has to do some groveling. I really liked the way he apologized (not the first time!) and the way Lyric reacts (also the first time!). Their banter & conversations & support of each other was mwah! 💋

Their story is sweet & spicy, suspenseful & so much fun to read! And I LOVE Churro! Seriously the cutest. It was nice to see Lyric's friendships with the crew, and to catch up a bit. I adore Deva's support & defense of Lyric. It was neat to see her get to show her confidence!

 Favorite Mistake is on my favorites shelf! 

😍😍😍😍

Link: 

#KindleUnlimited 

Links to the other books in the series:

Bad Alibi: https://geni.us/BadAlibi_LAWF


Have you read these? I'd love to hear your thoughts! 
I highly recommend them because they're full of excellent story telling, wonderful characters, and are all very enjoyable reads! 

TTFN!
: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment