Thursday, February 1, 2024

Broken by Layla Frost




 I absolutely love this series!

Styx (book 1) sucked me into this urban fantasy & I fell in love with the whole concept. It's amazing & beautifully written. 

Book 3 is out today, and this isn't a standalone - you definitely need to start with Styx & Stoned so you'll appreciate the banter, relationships, & overall storyline here.


My Review:

First of all, this is not a stand alone. Please read Styx & Stoned first so you can appreciate all the emotion, friendship, banter, battles, & awesomeness of this series.

Now, Lennon & Lilith!!!

This story was super hard for me at some points bc of part of the storyline hitting very close to a personal situation. It's written beautifully & my eyes leaked a lot.

During other parts of the story, the LOL moments were on point! Juno is hilarious, Levi is devil's food delicious, & Nate makes me smile often. Stellan & Denny also get high fives. 😉

I adore the connection between Lennon & Lilith. From their first first meeting to their adult meet cute, the sparks are delightful! I enjoyed the way they communicate & how Lilith leans on him but also stands up to him. And Lennon has this shell with everyone else that was fun to watch melt as he & Lilith get closer!

(Sidebar: could we get more Finn & Hannah?)

The 🔥🔥🔥, humor, heart, & hope in this story are all perfectly woven together, & omh the overall storyline in the series & hint at the final book are STELLAR! Absolutely love this series so much!

😍😍😍😍😍

Link

Kindle Unlimited even! 

I'd love to know, if you read the series, what are your thoughts? 


TTFN!!


: ) 






No comments:

Post a Comment