Thursday, April 11, 2024

Dr Single Dad by Louise Bay

 I'd not read this author before, I don't think. But when the opportunity arose to read this story, I jumped at it because the blurb pulled me right in! 

I was not disappointed. 

This story delivers!



My Review:

Dax & Eira have quite a fun story!

I didn't really like Dax's attitude in the beginning. He's not a jerk or anything, just very self-involved. He comes from a big, gregarious family, and he loves them & knows he's loved, but he doesn't really make an effort to get to KNOW them.

And then he finds out he's a dad. And his self-involvement goes up a notch for a bit. He thinks of Guinevere as something to mark on his checklist. He seriously needs a kick in the pants!

Happily, that kick comes knocking on his door in the form of Eira. She's bright & caring & full of life - even when life has tried to drag her down, her heart remains full of love & caring.

I adore the way they end up together, the bonds they each have with their families. And I LOVE how Eira gently nudges & guides Dax into growth. He bonds with Guinevere, his eyes are opened to different perspectives & he gets to really bond with his family. His heart opens up & allows feelings for Eira in, too.

Such a sweet (with πŸ”₯🌢πŸ”₯🌢) story!

😍😍😍

Link


Have you read this series?

This one read really great as a stand alone, but I definitely think the other stories would be fun, too. The brothers are all fun in this one! 😁


Let me know what ya think!

TTFN

: ) 




No comments:

Post a Comment