Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Pre-Ordering is Fun!

So, how does everyone feel about pre-orders?  Love them?  Hate them?  Take or leave them?

I have a love-hate relationship w/ pre-orders.  
On the one hand, I love when they're available!  When it's a book I know I want (like, say, part of a series I adore or an auto-buy author), it's a brilliant option because then I don't have to worry about "missing" it.
However... when there are several books releasing on the same day & I don't quite realize it as I'm just one-click-pre-ordering away... 
Well, then, something like THIS happens:

Carrie's List of Books That Popped Up On Her Kindle Today

Wild About Weston by Katy Regnery 
Slammed by Skyla Madi
Forever With Me by Kristen Proby
(I also ordered a signed PB of this from Kristen's website!)
Brown County: The Complete Series by Amber Nation
Ready or Not by J.L. Berg
Zip, Zero, Zilch by Tammy Falkner


Yeah, that's six books that just *poof* appeared!  
Super cool, but I'm glad I had the money to cover them, because normally I try to spread my pre-orders out so they don't all hit at once.

ON TOP OF THAT!
I had a package waiting for me when I got home, containing:

Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Outside the Box by Rochelle Paige 

So, whew!  Lots of great reading to get to!

Currently reading A Reason To Breathe by CP Smith & really enjoying it!

What've you pre-ordered lately?

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment