Saturday, November 29, 2014

what i read this week

I'm working on my next Author Spotlight - which I thought would be Kristen Ashley, but that woman has SO MANY BOOKS, I think it's going to take me more time to put that together.  So, until then, here are my reads from this past week.  I've linked to my reviews of each book, just in case you want to know!  : )  

Most Enjoyed - Breathe
Least Enjoyed - All I Want (but see note - I don't want anyone to miss out on this story just because it wasn't my favorite!) 

November 21st - Lady Luck by Kristen Ashley
November 22nd - Alluring Surrender by Skye Turner
November 23rd - Blank by Cambria Hebert; Polar Bared by Eve Langlais
November 24th - Ignite by L Wilder; Where I Belong by J Daniels (re-read; love it!)
November 26th - All I Want by J Daniels; Breathe by Kristen Ashley (FAVORITE)
November 28th - Lights To My Siren by Lani Lynn Vale 
November 29th - Crying Wolf by Rochelle Paige (LOVE!) 

Lady Luck & Breathe are part of the Colorado Mountain series, and overall, it may be my favorite KA series.  The Dream Man series (Law Man, in particular) will always hold a special place in my heart because it was my first KA.  But so far, the books in the Colorado Mountain series have just been phenomenal! 

I was super excited about All I Want, because it's the sequel to Where I Belong, and that one was one of my top faves of 2014.  Unfortunately, I didn't really like AIW that much.  : (  The writing was still sharp & the storyline had bits that I loved, but it was just too angsty for me to say I truly enjoyed it.  So, that was a bummer (but if you LIKE angsty, definitely pick it up, because it IS a good book!  Just not for me.)!  

Next up is On The Fly by Catherine Gayle - part of her Portland Storm series.  I really enjoyed book 1, Breakaway, so hopefully this is just as good!!  : )  

What've you read this week?  Share in comments!  : ) 

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment