Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Series Spotlight - Hero Society by Jessica Florence

Are you a fan of super heroes?  
I am!!
I love things like Batman, The Avengers, Heroes (remember that show??  So good!).

Previous to this series, I hadn't read a lot of books featuring super heroes.  I mean, of course, every book boyfriend is the hero of his story, and we have vampires and shifters and witches and all those great paranormal heroes and heroines that we L O V E!  
But this series ... it's different.  And amazing.
And gave me the same FEELS as those great movies mentioned above.


And those COVERS!  
Seriously gorgeous.


Each story is about a different couple and their unique talents.  There is also an overarching story building in each book, keeping you turning pages and making you want to know what happens next.
Since the series is complete, you can binge read all four books and fall in love with these amazing heroes!!  

If you're looking for your next read & want something unique, well-written, emotional and fun, I highly recommend this series!!  

Let me know if you've read them & what you thought!  

TTFN!

: ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment