Sunday, June 9, 2019

Harry Potter Fan Fic

As you know, I read almost exclusively romance.  
I have favorites in other genres (Harry Potter by JK Rowling, Lightning by Dean Koontz, Born A Crime by Trevor Noah, Christine by Stephen King - for example) but 99.9% of what I read now is romance.

I also don't normally read fan fiction.  Of anything.  When I was younger, I read a LOT of it based on my favorite TV shows from the 70's/80's (Remington Steele & Scarecrow & Mrs King were two of my favorites to read).  But in most circumstances, I don't like to read "re-imagined" stories.  Especially if there's a romance, because I fall in love w/ the characters & who THEY fall in love with.  

In other words, don't mess with my Happily Ever After.  

BUT! 

I saw a snippet of this Harry Potter fan fic on Instagram and I was hoooooked.  Like, right away I hoped there was more, and then found out the person had a link to it in their profile.  
And this is where I have spent my weekend.

I have ARC's to read.
I haven't read HP in ages.
I haven't even seen the movies in ages bc I got rid of my TV.
But the characters and story will always be in my heart.  

And, now I have a new, and separate love.

This version.
Written by Sarah1281.
I don't know this person, but they wrote a kickass story!

I highly encourage a read!


And of course, I would LOVE to hear what you think & discuss!!

TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment