Thursday, June 27, 2019

Happy Release Day - Fight Dirty - Emily Goodwin

by 
Emily Goodwin





OMH!
Have you met Owen & Charlie?
I highly recommend giving them a read.
They're such a great second chance story!
Owen has some making up to do, but oh man is he up to the task.
; ) 

My Review: 

Five cheers (and stars) for Owen & Charlie!! Their second chance is perfectly paced, full of fun banter and swoony goodness, and was a quick, page turning read for me! I absolutely fell in love w/ Owen's sense of humor in Logan & Danielle's story, but wasn't a fan of some of his other personality traits. Those are explained & not an issue in his own story, which made me happy. Heh.

I love the way both Owen & Charlie are w/ their nieces & nephews, and just the whole family dynamic I fell in love with in Cheap Trick as well. This was just an entertaining, low angst, fun read!! : )



As always, I'd love to know what you think!  

TTFN! 
: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment