Tuesday, July 9, 2019

High Tide and Island Side by Michelle Mankin

by
Michelle Mankin

Michelle writes stories full of STEAM.  
They're engaging, beautiful stories, but sometimes they hold elements that are hard on my hard NO list, which can cause a struggle for me.  This happened with High Tide for sure.  Amazing story, but just not for me.  
Still, as I say in my review, I was looking forward to reading Island Side.  Even with all the steamy goodness (I like steam, I do, I just have a personal threshold!  LOL), Island Side was an easier read for me (I devoured it in a day!).

Since this is a duet, I've linked to my reviews in the titles above rather than posting them both here.  
I recommend these - and Oceanside to read about Fanny & Ash, who I adored - when you're looking for beautiful, steamy, emotional stories of healing, love, and family.

If you've read them, as always I'd love to know your thoughts!!

TTFN!

: )  


No comments:

Post a Comment