Monday, July 8, 2019

Wrong Side of the Tracks by Jessica Prince

HAPPY RELEASE DAY 
to
JESSICA PRINCE!!!!



Read for free in KU

Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/WSotTTBR

I love this series, SO MUCH and this story fits right in.
The books are each quick reads with a big Kristen Ashley feel in the character development department.
Each book gives us a sassy heroine, an Alpha hero, a mystery/suspense element, and just enough steam to make us happy w/o going overboard.  

Wrong Side of the Tracks takes us on Gypsy & Marco's journey to their HEA.
Marco played a part in Consume (Civil Corruption #3), which the author was kind enough to let us know through social media.  I hadn't read her books before this series, so I didn't realize there was a connection to a different series.  They all read as stand alones well, but I love connections, so I had to read Consume!  I'm so glad I did - getting to know Marco a bit before his own book was fantastic (and I loved that story, too!)!!  : )  

Now, on to the story of the hour!  
I enjoyed Marco in Consume.  
I enjoyed Gypsy in the other books in the series.  She is sassy and brave and loyal.


Squeeeee! Marco is 100% book boyfriend material! He was swoony goodness in Consume & he wasn't even putting all his effort in then. With Gypsy, he is ALL IN and he is amazing. A MA ZING!!! 

It took me a little longer to warm up to Gypsy. I enjoyed the glimpses we get of her in the earlier books, and I definitely admired her heart throughout this story, but she fights Marco pretty hard there for a while, and I wanted to both smack and hug her. So... yeah. 

Their story is fabulous, though! I love her sisters & brothers, how Marco bonds with them, how the suspense portions play out, how the storyline goes for supporting characters... overall I loved the story lots & lots!!! : )



Have you read this series?  
I'd love to know what you think!  

TTFN!

: ) 





No comments:

Post a Comment