Saturday, October 26, 2019

New Release - Breaker by Harloe Rae

I LOVE Harloe Rae!!!
Still, I was a little apprehensive about starting this one, because I wasn't sure what to expect.  I wasn't sure I was going to love Grady the way I wanted to.
I needn't have worried - this story is amazing!!! : )  





Review:

Oh, Grady & Sutton! Their story is full of sparks, wishes, and love. There's also a bit of that good ol' angst mixed in, and there's just a BIT of the story line that didn't work for me from a technical perspective.

Other than that slight bump, I adored this story! I love the heat & the sweetness, the banter & the way both Grady & Sutton are all in once they're IN. Supporting characters added to the story, but this is very firmly about our two main lovebirds, and it's an absolutely BEAUTIFULLY written story. Some lines are poetic. *swoon* AND! There are some nifty surprises along the way, as well.

And the EPILOGUES!!! *happy sigh* 

BIG : )

Links:


Grab a copy & let me know what you think!  

TTFN!

: ) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment