Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Make Me Your Villain by Lani Lynn Vale

 It's time for another LLV!! 

*excited flailing* 



My Review:

Iris & Shine a.k.a. Callum kept me entertained! I really love their relationship and how they are with each other. And they definitely have some steeeeamyyyy times! 

There were a few things in the story I found slightly confusing or that felt out of sync, which I'm hoping will shake out in future books in the series. If they don't, it isn't really a big deal, though! 

I loved getting to know the Crow brothers more, & Iris's *ahem* initiation into the family was hilariously relatable... 😂 And the resolution to a problem that popped up was diabolical but brilliant! 🌲🌲🌲

😍😍😍

Links:

✦ Audio: COMING SOON

Add to your TBR: https://bit.ly/3aD6uzM

What else can I say?

I'm a sucker for an LLV book! 

They're some of my favorite re-reads. 

And I'm always looking forward to the next release, even as I bask in the joy of this one. 

Well, you know how it is! 

; ) 


TTFN!

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment