Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Jinx by Winter Travers

 Winter Travers is such a great story teller! 

Her series are binge-worthy because they read like a movie when read all together in order. I mean, I read them individually when they come out, and then I like to binge on a whole finished series. Highly recommend! ; )  



My Review:

At the end of Jet, we see Maggie go thru something awful. My heart broke for her!

In Jinx, we get to see her path to healing begin, and their relationship grow. We also see more of her & Jemma's friendship. 

I loved their story! Jinx has such a huge heart, and the care and love he shows to Maggie is wonderful. There's also more bad guy drama, but the club is turning around to be the hunters. And once again, the tease for the next book is Whoa!!

😍😍😍  


Link to Goodreads

What do you think?

Have you read this series yet? Or other Winter stories? 

TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment