Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Primal Wrath by Piper Davenport

 Piper Davenport (and her husband, Jack) is one of my favorite MC authors! 

Of course, she also wrote another of my favorite series, the Cauld Ane, which is not bikers but absolutely alpha dudes & kickass heroines! LOVE!!

I always buy these, but am also super fortunate to have gotten an ARC & fall in love a few days early. 



My Review: 

Wrath & Sierra's story is intense! They have a lot of back & forth & A LOT of 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. Like, whew, bring a fan while you're reading! 😉

There are also some darker biker retribution things going on, but those scenes are fairly quick. 

Story movement for the overall series is done well & we learn some new info. And the love between these two is definitely felt through out, even when they're fighting!

😍😍😍

Have you read this series? 

It gets a little dark sometimes, and I have cried over a few different things, and I still LOOOVE it! 

Let me know what you think!

TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment