Monday, January 1, 2018

Two More Favorites for 2017

Okay.
I have debated this and what I came up with was ...
My blog
My rules.

: ) 


I've gushed about these two authors before.
I sometimes feel like I'm playing favorites with them, and then I feel guilty because - as mentioned before and as you can see from my previous posts - there are SO MANY AMAZING AUTHORS I've read in 2017!  

But I couldn't in good conscience not share just one more time (for 2017 - I have no control and will more than likely be gushing about them again for many years to come, so ... yeah.  *grin*)!!
(Please also note the happy coincidence that the hero in both stories is named Dane...Heh!!)

And so, here you are:

by 
Meghan March

This story pulled me in and would not let me go!  
I thought it might be a tough read, but it pulled me in from page one and I couldn't put it down until it was finished.  There are twists and turns and laughter and tears - and oh, the passion!  This is a second chance story - but not your regular kind of second chance.  It gave me the best kind of book hangover, and will be a re-read for certain!  It's the kind of story I want to read again for the first time, to experience all the things that are Kat & Dane.

: ) 

by
Susan Stoker

There were a lot of books by Susan that I loved this year - she had a new one out just about every month, plus I did a re-read of quite a few.  But Bryn & Dane each hold a special place in my heart because of very specific things about their personalities & individual stories.  And together they have one of my favorite, FAVORITE things in any story - excellent banter!  



*happy sigh*  
I feel better now.
I just couldn't leave these two excellent stories out of my 2017 favorites, and I hope if you haven't read them yet, that you'll give them both a try!  

TTFN!
: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment