Monday, April 2, 2018

An Exciting New Kindle World From Aurora Rose Reynolds

BOOM!

Oh my heck, y'all!  I have been chomping at the bit to share this Kindle World!  I mean, I've been sharing the books I've been blessed to read early as I've read them, but now... Now I can share them ALL!!!  Because it's LIVE!  



I've gushed about my love for all things Aurora Rose Reynolds before.  She is one of my all time favorite authors, and because of her, I've met some of my other all time favorite authors, as well.  

: )  

Seriously, check out all of those books!  The covers are gorgeous, the authors she chose to launch this world of hers are ALL absolutely AMAZING, and I'm looking forward to doing some re-reads as well as discovering the new ones as well!  

As of this writing, I've read the following:

Until Susan
by 
CP Smith
Learn about how James & Susan's BOOM created the Maysons we love so much!

Until Avery
by
Brynne Asher
Um, y'all!  I LOVE LINK & AVERY!  

Until Nox
by 
Layla Frost
This was my first Layla book & it swooned me right off my feet & I'm looking forward to reading her other stories!!  <3  

Until More 
by 
S Van Horne
This was my first Sonya book & I highly enjoyed it!  Since reading it, I've also read book 1 in her More series & am looking forward to continuing!!  : )  

Until Leo
by 
Rochelle Paige
Um.  It's LEO (from Until Nico) and his lady love is CARRIE!  
Plus, it's written by Rochelle, so instant favorite!  ;)  

So, there ya have it!  
If you'd like to take a look at the covers a lil closer & the descriptions, here's the link for the Kindle World:

SERIES AMAZON LINK: http://1click.bz/HappilyEverAlpha

ALSO!  Remember, these are in Kindle Unlimited, so if you're a subscriber to that, you can read them all as part of your subscription!  (I never thought I'd be an advocate for KU, but it's been really awesome for me so far!)  

Once you've tried them, let me know what you think in the comments - and if you pick a favorite!  ; ) 

TTFN!

: ) 
(p.s. - Thanks to Give Me Books for the awesome graphic & promoting this release!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment