Friday, May 17, 2019

Cheap Trick by Emily Goodwin

by 
Emily Goodwin

Y'all, this story!!  I sort of went in blind.  I follow the author on Instagram, and love her stories on there!  She's very open about her writing process & life in general & I find her very refreshing & fun.  And altho I have a few of her books & they always have looked interesting to me, this was the first one I'd read.  It won't be the last, though, because I highly enjoyed it!!  



My Review:

10+ stars!!! I loved Logan & Danielle SO MUCH!!! This story flowed really well - it's a slow burn, but so worth it. Their friendship is fun & the way they interact with each other & with Logan's family & Danielle's grandpa is so sweet. SO enjoyed the direction the story went & when they finally get together... H O T! There are some deeper things going on as well, and they were done respectfully & beautifully, leaving a happy feeling even through some tearful times. 

Thumbs way up for this one!! : )



Also, this is in Kindle Unlimited if that's your thing (I love KU!).  

Since her IG is really fun to follow, I'm including the links to Emily's social media pages in case you'd want to check them out, too!  

Connect with Emily:


Thanks to Social Butterfly PR for the graphics & links!  

Let me know if you've read other books by this author, or if you read this awesomeness, & what you think!  

TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment