Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Falling For You by Jennifer Van Wyk










by

Fun, bantery goodness!

This author is aces at swoony, small-town romance.  I have absolutely fallen in love with every story I've read from her, including this one!  
We met Rex & Chloe in Gone For You, which is a second chance romance starring Ethan & Olivia. 



My Review:

Rex & Chloe are SO SWEET!!  This story will definitely get all up in your feels!  It's warm & heartfelt, fun & steamy, and contains a few surprises that will just melt your heart, too.  

From the minute they meet, these two have an "in" with the banter.  They play well off each other, starting out with an unconventional friendship-that-includes-attraction.  I love the way they don't want to rush into a physical relationship, but still manage to have an intimate relationship.  They aren't about a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am.  They take the time to build a relationship that they know will last - even when surprises are thrown their way.

Absolutely thumbs up on this story & I highly recommend it for when you want to feel all the warm, bantery feels!  : )

Let me know what you think!  

TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment