Thursday, May 9, 2019

Unattainable by Jamie Schlosser

Title: Unattainable
Romantic Comedy
Super cute
Highly recommended




My Review:

Squeee! This might be my favorite! Aiden & Corrie's story is SO FUN! And Aiden & Theo's brotherly banter is also hilarious & fun to read. I'm so happy they reconnected in Untrainable! 

I love the sweetness to this couple, their friendship & just the way they interact with each other. I love that there is absolutely NO prevarication. There's no hiding from each other (I mean, once they make contact...LOL). They help heal each others' past hurts, and learn to trust, and the whole of them just made me smile. LOVE!!! : )



I love stories that make me feel happy & don't have any unnecessary angst, and this one exceeds expectations in those categories!  There's drama, but it's not heavy, and at the end of the story I just felt lighter & happier.  The whole series is like that!  If you haven't read books 1 & 2, you can absolutely read Unattainable as a standalone, but the first two books are witty, sweet, hilarious, fun reads as well, so I'll link below if you want to check them out!  

Also, these are in Kindle Unlimited, which is pretty cool if you are a KU-er!  

Book 1 - Untamable 
Book 2 - Untrainable

Have you read this series?  
What did you think?  

TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment