Thursday, December 8, 2022

Effortless by Jennifer Van Wyk

 Jen is AMAZING at small-town HEAs & I love love love her stories! 

Also, as I've mentioned before, she's an Iowa gal & that makes her even cooler! ; ) 




My Review:

Cash & Hadley's story is an effortless read! It's heartwarming and well paced, spicier than this author's previous works, and full of LOL and big grin moments. There are a couple of things that may require tissues, but not in a bad way! 

Hadley has some family issues, but I enjoyed how they (mostly) worked out. And the co-parenting relationship in the story is *chef's kiss* done so well! Then there's the Lake family, full of swoony deliciousness that I'm looking forward to continuing in future stories!! 

And... Kevin! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Excellent read!!

😍😍😍😍


Link (KU!) 


Have you read any of Jen's stories? They're all fabulous reads (obviously, if she's one of my favorite authors! *grin*)!! 


TTFN!


: ) 






No comments:

Post a Comment