Monday, December 12, 2022

Never For Him by Jessica Prince

 Happy Happy Release Day!

This is the final book in the Hope Valley series, but there are plenty more stories in connected towns to come from Jessica Prince. And I'm pretty sure I'll love all of them! ; ) 


My love for Hope Valley began with book 1, Out of My League. I devoured that story & it's still one of my favorite books to re-read! I highly recommend the entire series. 



My Review

Hunter & Serenity!! Oh, it makes my heart happy they both get HEAs, and TOGETHER! Swoon!!


Their story starts with a crush, goes into a friendship, and of course works its way into more. I love the suspense, and family and friendship building. Serenity comes into her own with the town, becoming a true part of the community. And I adore the scenes with her & Stella, seeing their bond!


And of course we have the 🔥🔥🔥! Serenity is confident and full of sunshine. Hunter is grumpy, sure, but he's also generous and sweet And pretty dominant in the bedroom! Whew! 


An excellent read featuring the last single hottie of AO getting his happy. Love it lots!!


😍😍😍

Link: 

https://geni.us/NeverForHim_LAWF



Let me know what you think once you devour the series, too! ;) 


TTFN!


:  ) 




No comments:

Post a Comment