Sunday, December 27, 2015

Top Reads (and Authors) of 2015 (Part II)

There were also some authors who either published A LOT or I discovered them & they had a lot of stories for me to read.  Some were w/in the same series & some were various stand alones, but each of these authors had more than a few books I read & fell in love with in 2015.  I HIGHLY recommend checking each of them out to see if their stories are something you think you'd love, too!  : )

- Hadley Quinn
- Kristen Ashley (OF COURSE - she's not new-to-me this year, but I read A LOT of her books this year!)
- MJ Nightingale
- Maryann Jordan
- Rachel Brookes (Be My December... *swoon*  seriously!!)  
- Rochelle Paige (again, y'all know I love Rochelle, no surprise I gobble up her books like popcorn!)
- B.N. Toler
- CP Smith
- KC Lynn
- K Webster
- A.D. Ellis (OMH, her Torey Hope books are DELIGHTFUL!)(and I also got to meet her last year & she gives awesome hugs, so if you're ever at a book event where she's at, stop by her table & say hi!)
- Katy Regnery
- Michelle Lynn 
- Kaylee Ryan 
- Aurora Rose Reynolds (like w/ Rochelle, y'all should know by now that ARR writes it, I will read it!)
- Annalisa Nicole
- Harper Sloan
- Kristen Proby
- Skye Turner (her With Gratitude And Love that she put out this year was SO SWEET!!)(She also pointed me in the direction of my favorite way to say THANK YOU to our troops overseas - Cup of Joe For A Joe through Greenbeans Coffee.  Truly an amazing program & I encourage everyone who wants to give a thank you to check it out!)  
- Alexa Riley (I've read a few & mostly loved them a lot!  They are short & steamy & insta-love.  The only one so far I haven't been ga-ga over is Taking The Fall & that's because the main guy in that story annoyed the bleep out of me.  HOWEVER I'm still glad I read it because the stories following it about other characters in that one were enjoyable!)  
- Belle Aurora - I'd been hesitant about reading Willing Captive, but when I did - LOVE!  And then she came out w/ Lev this year & that was one of my top top top stories of the year!!  *sparkle hearts*  
- Monica Murphy
- Lynsay Sands
- Tammy Falkner 
- Kelly Elliott
- Sabrina Paige (Elias, Silas, Luke - her West Bend Saints series gets two thumbs up!!)
- Amber Nation
- Savannah Stewart (Graceful Scars - grab it now!!!)
- River Savage (Knight's Rebels series - gritty but not overly bloody or whatnot.  STEAMY.)  
- M.E. Carter (Change of Hart & Hart to Heart - emotional & fabulous!)
- Scarlett Cole (The Strongest Steele was my vote for best read of the year on the GR awards!!!)  
- Tess Oliver
- Katherine Andrews (Unforgettable Sun, book 3 in her Hale Brothers series - BEST!!  LOVE!!!)  


Again, let me know if you have read, or do read, any of these, and what you think!!  : )  

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment