Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Back In The Saddle

Hello, my bloggy peeps!  It's been a year since I've posted something new in this forum - although I post on my Bookshelf page on Facebook regularly.  I apologize for neglecting this page!  

Recently, my dear friend, Susan Stoker - who is a fantastic author of stories I LOVE - did something AMAZING to cheer me up, because I'd been having a rough time of it.  She shared my blog page with her group on FB, encouraging them to give it a shot.  Because of her post, my "likes" more than doubled.  In less than a day!!  I'm ever so grateful for that - I love to share my love of stories & authors & the book community!  God is so good to have blessed me with these friendships and stories!  : )  

SO!  That inspired me, and I've decided that I need to get back to spotlighting my favorite authors & signings & general bookie love!  

Stay tuned for Spotlights, Reviews, and LOTS of pictures!  

Be blessed, my friends!  

ttfn!  : ) 


2 comments: