Monday, December 16, 2019

FREEBIE From Amy Daws

Hello, my peeps!  I hope you're having a great December & are ready for all the Christmas shenanigans!  It feels like the last few months have just flown by & we're almost to 2020!!  Growing up, that was just a news show!!  

Anyway, today I have news of a sports romance freebie for y'all!  Are you ready?

Payback!!!  



It's only free today through Wednesday, so get your clicky fingers ready & give yourself a Christmas present that won't cost you a dime!  ; ) 

Also, while you're checking out the freebie, if you haven't heard of Amy before, I highly recommend checking out her Instagram.  She is one of my absolute favorite ppl to follow - her stories are always super fun!  AND she is a charcuterie board QUEEN.  Seriously, check her out!  The story about how she came to write a best seller in her local Tires Tires Tires is also highly worth a read - as are the books that waiting room (aka the Customer Care Center) inspired!  : )  



Let me know if you grab them or check out her page & what you think!  


TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment