Monday, May 11, 2020

Crazy Beautiful by Jessica Prince

Happy Happy Happy!
I'm so happy that y'all will get to meet Jase & Poppy!!!



Review:

"You're my favorite person."
- I LOVE THIS LINE!  

Poppy & Jase! Poppy & Jase!!! 

I love the pacing to this story - it's a fake marriage that feels real. It's friends to lovers with a twist. It's sweet and STEAMY and heartache and healing and definitely beautiful! And it's not JUST about Poppy & Jase - we get to catch up w/ Farah & Cannon, & Ben... We get to see some of our favorite characters unite to solve a mystery. We get a glimpse into Shane & Jensen & I'm looking forward to seeing their story play out. This installment of the series gets two HUGE thumbs up!! : )

Links:
TBR
Amazon 


Have you met Cannon & Farah in Bad Alibi?
That was yet another EXCELLENT story by this author!
Highly recommend picking both books up.  

TTFN!!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment