Thursday, March 11, 2021

Wild Wind by Kristen Ashley

 Chaos.

The intriguing & exciting world of bikers whose first priority is family. : ) 





My Review:

Ah, the much anticipated look into Jagger's head, and his HEA!! 

First of all, I love Jagger & Archie! The way they connected from across a graveyard. The way they meet up throughout the years - even tho it's a lot of "missed connections" kind of vibe. The way they finally CONNECT with each other. It's all well paced, well written, and an enjoyable relationship read! 

One thing that bothers me, however, is how "lost" I feel like Hound is in Jagger's story. Overall, I feel like Hound gets the shaft - he has been there for Jagger, he has been a father to him for much longer than he's been his official stepdad. And I feel like Black gets all the credit, when Hound put in the work. There are little ways that he's pulled in & we see his influence in the man Jagger has become, but I just didn't feel like that was acknowledged enough, and instead it was all about Jagger needing to somehow connect with Black... Idk if that will make sense to anyone else, but it's how I felt! 

Aside from that, I loved the story! The things that are going on with Archie & her family dynamic, the store, the kids, all of those story lines were done well & gave me happy feels! And the way things pull together with Dutch, Jagger, Keely - and Black. That was sweet, even through my aforementioned bothersome thoughts. 

: )

Links:

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3pKPSez

Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/WildWindKA

Add Wild Wind to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/39D1Dyy


I love the 1001 Dark Nights collaboration - so many stories that I feel like might not have been told without it. Or, might have taken longer to be told, ya know? I highly recommend Kristen Ashley books in general, and also taking a look into the wonderful world of 1001 Dark Nights for other authors you may discover a love for! ; ) 


Let me know if you find something or someone to love!


TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment