Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Doin' A Dime by Lani Lynn Vale

 Happy New Release!

I loved this book!

LOVE HUNT! And Wyett's pretty darn sassy, too. 

I've been intrigued by Hunt for a while, and his story did not disappoint! 



My Review:

Excellent read! I have wanted Hunt to have his own HEA ever since he first appeared in Any Day Now. He intrigued me & when I learned he was part of this series... well, I may have excitedly squealed a little. ; ) 

Anyway, Hunt & Wyett are awesome & I loved their story! It was fun & flirty in the beginning, even w/ Hunt having to go off to prison. I also HIGHLY enjoyed the level of interaction all the guys have in this one, as well as seeing more of Six & Wyett's friendship. They're nuts when they're together & it's HILARIOUS! Even better, tho, are all the guys' reactions. HA!!

This story has banter, wit, sass, steam, action, and puppers! Highly recommend! 

: )

Links:





I hope you've picked up this series & enjoyed it!

TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment