Friday, June 4, 2021

Book Mail

 Do y'all love getting book mail as much as I do?
I'm giddy when a new Susan Stoker book is coming out, and for the past several releases, I've been getting signed paperbacks because then I get to read them the weekend before they come out on Kindle. 
Perks!!
Susan also has poker chips, which I collect (mostly from Harley Davidson dealers around the country) so seeing this one in my package today made me even HAPPIER!




AND! My brother came over to take out my window AC (because I finally got central air again, praise the Lord!!) & found a delivery of Devney Perry books on my porch. 
There was a sale, okay?
And also new covers for the Jamison Valley series. 
And that Fallen Jester cover...! 
Ahhh, okay, okay, so I went a little overboard. 
BUT THEY ARE SO PRETTY! 
: ) 



Anyway, no regrets. 

What've you splurged on lately?

TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment