Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Gen Pop by Lani Lynn Vale

 Yes Yes Yes, it IS another awesome release from LLV!!



Have you read this series yet? 

It's a lot of fun & I LOVE all the guys & gals & their personalities! Plus the whole creation of a new family unit, really. I mean, a lot of these characters are old friends, if you're a longtime reader of this author. But you don't HAVE to be a longtime reader of this author to get the dynamics of the story & characters. 

Anyway, here's my review: 

Highly enjoyed Crockett & Zach's story! She has an abusive family, and he's the first to ever stand up for her (even though her Murphy does in his own way). I love the way they interact & how he encourages her dreams. I love the way she sees HIM and not the ex-con, not the doctor who made a morally debatable decision... 

I just really love them together! I also enjoyed seeing the guys & their gals together a bit, as always - this group is a lot of FUN! And they all have a penchant for doing their steamy business w/ other ppl around, so ... LOL That's not normally something I like in my characters, but the fact that the whole group just kinda jokes about it is FUNNY. 

Anyway, there's lots going on in the story, so give it a read! Read this whole series - it's fabulous & fun! 

: )

And Links:

✦ Audio: COMING SOON   

Add to your TBR: https://bit.ly/3aOrpQX 

And some eye candy for you! ; ) 



TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment