Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Chalk Dirty To Me by Lani Lynn Vale


 It's time for another LLV release!!

Haaapppyyyy Carrie! 

I hope you're happy, too! 

My Review: 

Love the connection Cannel & Will have! She's been through such a traumatic experience that she still has PTSD. However, she immediately feels safe w/ Will, and he immediately feels protective. They don't instantly fall into each other or anything - but when they see each other again, they take advantage of their feelings. 

This story is emotional and steamy. There's definitely humor in there, too! Will's nieces are a riot! There is some suspense, of course, and some of that I didn't really "get." Like, there were some character things going on that just didn't fully jive with me. Some of those things are setting up for the new MC series coming next year, so they didn't bother me-bother me, ya know? I like stuff like that! 

Over all, this gets a thumbs up & I'm really looking forward to the new MC series featuring Cannel's brothers! 

: ) 

Links:

✦ Audio: COMING SOON

Add to your TBR: https://bit.ly/3gzwRdI 

What's that? All of my gushing & you STILL haven't read some Lani Lynn Vale? 

Give her a shot, and let me know what you think! 



TTFN!

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment