Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Zayn by C.E. Johnson

 My love for C.E. Johnson continues in her latest release, Zayn! 

This is book 3 in her Protecting You, Finding Us series - Book 1, River; Book 2, Jaxon. All are wonderful romantic suspense stories that highlight her awesome writing style that just GETS me every single time! 



My Review:

Zayn & Ella's story is full of friendship and love, humor and heart, suspense and just the right bit of steam. I loved it!!

The way this author writes friends/family/found family just really makes me happy in EVERY book. The banter & protectiveness they have with each other means I fall in love with each of them in every single story. And that ... makes me happy! 😁

The way Zayn & Ella interact is lots of fun, even as they're trying to fight their feelings. And Saige is such a ray of light and joy!! Also, if you've read the earlier books, you will understand when I say that Freddy plays a hilarious role in this story, AND Saige's pet is a riot... 🤣

Excellent romantic suspense recommendation! 

😍😍😍😍

Available in KU

If you haven't picked up her stories yet, I highly recommend them! 

She's a binge-worthy author, not to mention super sweet in person & a fun dog-mom (and I'm sure her kiddos think she's fun, too... *grin*) 


Let me know what ya think! ; ) 


TTFN!

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment