Tuesday, June 27, 2023

I'll Just Date Myself by Lani Lynn Vale

 Are you ready for another LLV release?! 

This one is FANTASTIC! 

I'm so very sorry to see this series come to an end, but also - as you know with LLV - the new series is connected to this one, so we're not really saying goodbye,,. : ) 


My Review:

I love love LOVE Kobe & Folsom's story!!! They have a very interesting beginning, and even when they seem like they're annoyed with each other, it's sort of ... playful. That's not exactly it, but close. 

They're protective of each other, sweetly spicy, and deal with the suspense going on in relatable ways. I love them together so much!! Love getting to know JP, catching up with the Gator Bait family, and meeting Felix! Plus, some awesome connections & cameos... just highly enjoyed this!!

Also looking forward to the next series! 

😍😍😍

Links:

  

I know a couple books in this series seemed like they were more miss than hits for me, but I've loved the series as a whole, so very much! And all of the characters - they are a family brought together by circumstance and fate - and maybe a little help from a couple certain someones... *happy sigh* 

Let me know what you've thought of the series! 


TTFN!

: ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment