Monday, May 6, 2019

Hope Valley by Jessica Prince - The Best of Me

The Hope Valley Series by Jessica Prince is just amazing!!  
The latest, The Best of Me, joins books 1 & 2 on my favorites & re-read shelves.  
I highly recommend these stories, especially if you're a fan of Brynne Asher or Kristen Ashley's Alphas!



Review:

This series just keeps getting better & better!!  LOVE Trick & Nona & their blended family!!

Trick takes a little time to get his head outta his butt, of course.  Once he does, tho, he is ALL IN and ALL ALPHA and it's a great sight to see!  I love that they both are very protective of each other & their kids, all 4 of them.  They blend their families together in a real and honest way.  

I highly enjoy this author's writing style in this series.  The pacing, cadence, characters, story lines -  everything meshes perfectly together to keep the pages turning.  This has become one of my favorite series, & is a definite re-read!  Each book makes me look forward to the next story!!  : )  

And if you haven't read books 1 & 2 yet, give them a gander at the links below.  



And of course let me know what you think!!  

TTFN!

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment