Wednesday, May 29, 2019

The Red Zone by Amie Knight


by
Amie Knight



OMH!!
This story was soooo good, y'all! Amie's way of dragging you in is just so beautiful.
And I'm still in love with this cover. ; )

My Review:

Oh, Luk! His heart is SO BIG!!! And I just adored this story! He & Scarlett - his Red - have a super sweet (but heartachey) history & when they meet up again, he's ready to finish what he couldn't all those years ago.

This is also a single parent story, of sorts. Luk is thrust into a role he wasn't expecting to have to be in for years to come. His struggles are perfectly described, and he's aces at being a caregiver - even when he thinks he's failing miserably.

Wonderful cast, great pacing, beautiful writing - I LOVE THIS STORY!!! : ) (Also, dear author, could we get an Ollie story? And Mason? Thanks!)

This is available in Kindle Unlimited, as well!

Let me know if you pick this one up & what you think!

TTFN!

: )


No comments:

Post a Comment