Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Nobody Knows by Lani Lynn Vale

 Y'all!

I am SUPER excited to gush about this story! 

LLV is one of my favorite, binge-worthy authors. I was a little late to the game - I was blessed to meet her at a signing, but hadn't really READ anything by her at that time. So I didn't quite gush as much as I will if/when I'm ever blessed to do so again. (Will we get to have signings in 2021?!?! I'm hopeful!) So, it was even some time after THAT that I read Boomtown, and then binged ... and binged ... For a while, every time I got a giftcard for Amazon, I bought as many of her books as I could. And, more than once, I bought myself a GC to use because I needed more of her worlds! 

And now she's an automatic pre-order for me. :D  


So! This story! 


My Review: 

Whew! I LOVE Malachi & Sierra! Their story starts out as pen pals, and each chapter starts out w/ a letter to one or the other, which I adored. This is a slow burn w/ lots of interesting twists & a sense of rightness w/ these two. There are also quite a few family moments, LOLs, and some emotional punches that worked well in the story line. 

One of my favorites!! 

: ) 

Links: 

🍁
Amazon Int. ➜ https://geni.us/unfq

Add to Goodreads ➜ https://bit.ly/2Tg1usc

What about you? 

Have you read any by this author? 

What did you think?

I'd love to hear your thoughts!! 


TTFN!

: ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment