Friday, October 30, 2020

Dash by Shae Scott - New Release!

 I'm a little bit late, but Shae Scott has a fabulous new release!!

I really enjoyed the last half especially, and am looking forward to the other books in the series!

All these Berkshire Boys have a story to tell! 




Dash is a best friend's girl story - but there's a twist, of sorts. 

My Review:


Dash is swoony & funny & romantic & steamy & a well rounded emotional romance that is a great start to this new series!!


The story starts out with heartbreak - grab tissues. I probably shouldn't have started the story on Halloween, because it's the anniversary of my dad's death, and reading the prologue of this story ... I wasn't really emotionally ready. It made it difficult for me to get into the tone of the first half of the story, with Aria & Dash. That's not the story's fault, tho! It's well written & well paced. Just, my advice, don't start it on an already emotional day!  : ) 


Okay! SO! Dash & Aria start out as friends - he's trying to help her jump back into the dating pool, but not get splashed by the DBs! LOL As they spend time together, having Bachelor nights & searching dating sites for the right guy for her, things start to shift. And then there's the tequila, doing what tequila does best... *grin* 


There are lots of text conversations that give LOL moments. There's the family connection w/ the guys - Carter, Drew & Silas. I love these guys & the way they continue to look after Aria after their loss. I didn't so much love Silas for a little bit there, but he totally redeemed himself! 


I should stop now, as this review is getting long & is basically just gushing over the swoon. I highly recommend this story for the emotion, the banter, the humor, the romance, and because Dash the playboy becomes Dash the swoony boyfriend & I loved that transformation! 


: ) 


It's also in Kindle Unlimited! Click the link to take you right there! 

Have you read Shae? I'd love to hear what you think!


TTFN!

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment