Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Depends On Who's Asking by Lani Lynn Vale

 This is the finale of the SWAT 2.0 series & it was a fun, fantastic read!!

I've loved the whole series, although I admit some of them made me want to punch the characters a bit (& I'm not really violent. Or know how to punch properly...LOL)! I just love the writing & connections & LOVE & HEAs. : )  

(I apologize for the pictures below - technical difficulties, so I'm just using screen shots of my LLV shelf on my Kindle! LOL) 






My Review: 

Ah, the mysterious Saint! His & Carolina's story was a great way to end this series! I loved their interactions & how well they "got" each other. 

It was also fun to see everyone together for the Christmas White Elephant exchange. Shenanigans, of course, ensued! ; ) 

Sweet, steamy, intriguing - I enjoyed this one a lot!! 

: )



Have you read this series? Or LLV in general?

Let me know your thoughts! 


TTFN!

: ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment