Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Conjugal Visits by Lani Lynn Vale

 Get ready for some steamy goodness with this story!

It is aptly named. 

There's a lot of conjugal visiting happening. 


I love this series so far - LLV gave us the amazing Lynn who fans of her various series have seen pop in & out pretty much everywhere. In Repeat Offender, he got his own HEA AND introduced us to this new group/mission. Conjugal Visits is Trouper & Beckham's story, which had been hinted at in a previous series. 



My Review: 

Beckham & Trouper's story is aptly named. *fans self* There's a lot of steam in this one!! 

This story is broken up into 3 parts. We get to see Beck & Troup as teens, as young adults, and as their current selves. There's a great balance of POV & I highly enjoyed the present-day stuff when they get together w/ Lynn & the team! And I LOVE the way they are with each other. The dedication & loyalty & protectiveness on both sides - Tres bien! 

: )

Links: 

Amazon Intl.: https://geni.us/b94J 



I highly recommend all of LLV's work.

Let me know what you think!! 

TTFN!

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment