Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Like You Love Me by Adriana Locke

 Happy New Release to Adriana Locke!

This was my first read of hers in a while. 

I have several of her stories - I love small town & she has quite a few of these gems. But the first and only story I'd read of hers previously hadn't been my cup of tea. I LOVE her personality & style, tho, and the description for this story looked like it would be right up my alley. 

It absolutely was, I'm happy to report! 



My Review:

Sophie & Holden's story is super cute & was a quick read. They're childhood friends who reconnect when Holden comes to town to help out his grandpa. Their banter is full of swoony goodness!! 

I love the relationship Sophie has with her brother & sister. You can feel the love & support each has for the other, and that added a really well-rounded feeling to the story. Plus, they all have these little quirks that made me laugh! And Holden w/ his grandpa! Again, I felt the love & support he needed that he didn't get (at ALL) from his father. 

And Sophie & Holden together... Just ... AWWW! Right away, their friendship & comfort level with each other is apparent. They have an attraction that helps in their marriage of convenience. Everyone can see they're perfect for each other - they just need to figure out what that means considering their seemingly different life goals... 

Thumbs up! : )

Links: 

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3oWWqXM

Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/LikeYouLoveMe

Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3qw68Rd


After reading this one, I feel good about going into some of her other stories. 

Have you read this author?

Do you follow her social media? I follow her on IG & everywhere else, and aside from her writing, I really enjoy getting to know her on these platforms. I was also fortunate to meet her at a signing in Chicago just before all the pandemic stuff happened, and she truly is as sweet in person as she appears online. 



I love!!

TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment