Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Jailbait by Lani Lynn Vale

 Well, this one is quite the adventurous read! 



My Review:

Whew! Trick & Swayze's story is a bit of a wild ride. As with all our Souls Chapel Revenants so far, Trick is sent to prison for something he shouldn't have been convicted of. He saved Swayze's life, and unfortunately paid a steep price for doing so. 

Of course, he'd do it all again to keep her safe! Because even though at first when he gets out he tries to keep his distance, Fate - and Lynn, I suspect - know just what he needs. And that's Swayze! 

I love these two together! They're spunky & steamy & fun, even while dealing with some really heavy issues. And we continue to get to see the whole club rally around the girls, bringing Swayze into the fold, and I just love the interactions of characters all around! 

: ) 

Links:


Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2IUQi2p 
 


Have you jumped on the LLV wagon?

Idk how much higher I can recommend her stories! They pull me right in, every time, and the previews for the next stories always make me want to binge read entire series again & again! 


TTFN!


: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment