Thursday, April 8, 2021

The Fae King's Prize by Jamie Schlosser

 I have loved Jamie's work since I picked up her first book, Trucker, in the Good Guys series. That series is full of contemporary romance goodness & the characters are mostly in the new adult age range.

And then, a little bit ago, she was inspired to start this series about the Fae. 

And it is FABULOUS!!!

The Fae Kings are quite a bit older than new adults, but their heroines fall into that age group. And it works. It works so well, this is also one of my favorite series! 

Also, the covers are STELLAR! ; ) 


My Review: 

Zander may be my favorite King. He's been through the wringer. He's grumpy. He's arrogant when it comes to Maelyn being his mate, but he's also super vulnerable about it. He doesn't question her being his mate, but he also doesn't really EXPLAIN to her about being his mate, which causes some issues. 

I adore the way they interact with each other. The way their thoughts are on the same wavelength, even though Maelyn doesn't quite understand everything going on. And I enjoyed the similarities she shares w/ the other Queens - as well as the differences. 

There is definitely HEAT to the story, but overall this is a sweet, swoony, adventurous tale that kept me engaged and put a smile on my face! Looking forward to more - can we get some king's men stories??? 

: )

Link to KU:


I highly recommend all of Jamie's work! Give it a shot! 


TTFN!

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment