Monday, July 12, 2021

Wallflower by Jessica Prince - Happy Release Day!!

 Love it love it love it!!



This series makes me happy. 

Have you read it yet?

If not, I highly recommend binging the whole thing because it's really awesome! 

Along w/ the Hope Valley series. 

: ) 



My Review:

Stone & Willow's story is a bit of a roller coaster. She's super shy & flustered around him, her crush is well known (yes, even to him), and she has a whole bunch of stress going on in her life! She needs some friends, a stiff drink, and a hug! 

What she gets is ... well, really, she does end up w/ all of that. Plus the hot & cold act from Stone, which made me want to smack him. 

Even w/ the wanting to smack him thing, I DID like him. He has a rescue pupper, he's protective, and once he allows himself to open it, he has a really big heart! This story is sweet & frustrating, steamy (OMH once they get to that point - bring the fan!) & humorous. 

I love this town, I LOVE AURORA - I hope she continues to pop in & be hilarious because I adore her zany nicknames & complete disregard for societal norms. I want more of her! Also highly enjoyed another glimpse into our MC that will be getting their own stories... :D 

Thumbs up & I recommend this whole series (and Hope Valley)!!! 

: ) 

Links (KU!!): 

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3jnyVam

Amazon Worldwide: https://mybook.to/Wallflower_JP

Add to your TBR: https://smarturl.it/Wallflower_GR


Now, let me know what you think, eh?


TTFN!


: )



(This is from Aurora. She CRACKS ME UP!!)


: )

No comments:

Post a Comment