Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Not A Role Model by Lani Lynn Vale

 It's time for another LLV Crow family story! 

As you know by now, LLV is one of my top favorite authors, and that hasn't changed. 

However, this story just wasn't for me. 

I know, I know! 

Still, the writing & story-telling are classic LLV, and the bully romance thing is a thing that some ppl enjoy l,ike a lot, a lot! 



My Review: 

Ahhh. Coreline & Tide were tough on me. They are pretty mean to each other thru the whole story, even when they admit they're in love. And I just... that's not a type of relationship I enjoy. 

There are things I liked about the story - some classic LLV writing, humorous situations, family ties & the like. I just overall couldn't connect well with this couple. They are definitely written as perfect for each other, tho, and you do get a sense of their true feelings for each other. Not every couple's relationship makes sense to others! 

🙂

Links:

✦ Audio: COMING SOON

Add to your TBR: https://bit.ly/2YLD8we 


Let me know if you've read the series/this story! 

And if bully romances are up your alley, I can totally recommend this one bc it'll give you all those vibes! 


TTFN!

: ) 




No comments:

Post a Comment