Monday, May 16, 2022

Wild & Windy in the City 2022 (Book haul photos)

 I'm not really going to even caption these since you can see the title & author on them.

I WILL say that along w/ buying the paperbacks, if I didn't already have the kindle copy, I went ahead & bought them after the signing. I like to have options! ; ) 

If you've read any of these, I'd love to know if there are favorites among them - or if you're so intrigued that you check them out based on the pictures! 


Okay, I am captioning this one because these are my Zoey Drake books & since she was there as a reader, not an author, I don't have pictures of my PBs (but I do have PBs of a couple of these!). She'll be doing her first signing as an author this coming weekend at BRAE! : ) 




(This was another Susan recommendation, and Brenda is such a sweetheart, too!) 
















TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment