Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Jaxon by C.E. Johnson

 I fall in love with EVERYTHING C.E. Johnson writes. 

I've binged her books and will reread them because they are amazing! 

Her latest release, Jaxon, has been added to my list of favorites! 



My Review: 

Jaxon & Holly are another fantastic couple! I love their story! Sweet, suspenseful, and just the right amount of steam. 

My favorite thing about this story is the interaction between characters. Whether it's our main couple, friends, family, or side characters, I get lost in these interactions. Each has their own unique cadence, and it makes me feel invested in them and what they have to say, what they contribute. 

Jaxon's anxiety is written so very well - as are Holly and their circle's reactions. I feel the love, the care, they have for each other. They're all protective of one another, and that makes me want to be a part of their circle! 

Excellent story, and the tease for Zayn's HEA is perfect!

😍😍😍😍



I'm pretty sure I have gushed about my love for this author far & wide, and if you've experienced her awesomeness, I'd love to know what you think! 

TTFN!

: ) 




No comments:

Post a Comment