Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Levi by Brynne Asher

SQUEEE!!! 

Happy Day 1 of Carriepalooza to me! 

Levi by Brynne Asher is live & heating up kindles everywhere! 

Have you picked up your copy? I highly recommend it! 

: ) 


My Review: 

While this story is absolutely a stand alone and can be enjoyed as such, I highly recommend reading Gifts first. Gifts is the story of Levi's dad, Asa, finding his own HEA. The Killers series is a top favorite of mine. 😁

Now, on to this story! It's full of humor and intrigue, friendship and family, choices and above all love. Carissa & Levi have an instant connection that builds quite steadily throughout their story. The love & support they give each other as life gets a bit intense is so well written, too! 

I also love the supporting characters - the Homies, Cade, Mason, Jack - as they give the story a large dose of humor and even more intrigue. There's also Louise, who we come to love so very much! And the mysteries that unfold... whew! 

There's so much I want to say, but anything more feels spoilery and I'd much rather you discover it all yourselves. Definitely, definitely discover this story and these characters. Fall in love!! 

😍😍😍


Links:

Kindle Unlimited

Let me know if you're a BA fan - and what's your favorite?! 

My very first Brynne book was Athica Lane, so it always holds a special place in my heart, but I also love love love Asa & the gang in Gifts, and then of course there's Until the Tequila and Blackburn... 

Anywhoodle - get your groove on! 

TTFN!

: ) 





No comments:

Post a Comment